From its well established offices in Montreal, Quebec, Toronto and Vancouver, SISTEMALUX / IGUZZINI serves all of North America with a wide range of architectural lightning at the cutting edge of design. In recent year, our major growth has position us as an Employer of choice which promotes talent and career developments within the company.
Working at SISTEMALUX / IGUZZINI means working with a passionate team in a convivial atmosphere. It’s the expertise, creativity and solidarity of our employees who, over the years, have forged the worldwide reputation of our products.
We provide our staff with favorable compensation and working conditions as well as a complete group insurance plan.
Under the responsibility of the Finance Director, your role will be to validate the financial information in order to prepare the end of the month, quarters and years while ensuring compliance with accounting standards. You will contribute to a rigorous bookkeeping composed of several companies. You will also be actively involved in various process improvement and support activities for the director.
- Assist the finance director;
- Supervise the accounting clerk work;
- Coordinate the monthly closing process;
- Participate in the preparation and analysis of the monthly financial statements;
- Responsible for recording journal entries at the end of the month;
- Actively participate in the end-of-shift process;
- Actively participate in the year-end process with the auditors;
- In charge of all transactions affecting inter-companies;
- Ensures the application of standards and good accounting practices;
- Participates in creating tools and developing new ways to improve processes.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or administration;
- Minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in a similar position including the end of year audit;
- Very comfortable in ERP type systems (Dynamics AX an asset);
- Excellent French and English spoken and written knowledge;
- Rigor, thoroughness and analytical spirit;
- Autonomy and flexibility;
- Sense of organization;
- The ability to work in a team;
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.