Inside Sales Representative, Quebec City
Service: Client service and sales
From its well established offices in Montreal, Quebec, Toronto and Vancouver, SISTEMALUX / IGUZZINI serves all of North America with a wide range of architectural lightning at the cutting edge of design. In recent year, our major growth has position us as an Employer of choice which promotes talent and career developments within the company.
Working at SISTEMALUX / IGUZZINI means working with a passionate team in a convivial atmosphere. It’s the expertise, creativity and solidarity of our employees who, over the years, have forged the worldwide reputation of our products.
We provide our staff with favorable compensation and working conditions as well as a complete group insurance plan.
- Provide customer service by receiving phone calls or managing e-mail requests;
- Work with different external sales person to provide customers with different lighting options;
- Analyse contracts, plans and specifications from our manufacturing agents to establish prices;
- Produce and maintain submissions and fulfill customer orders;
- Ensure effective monitoring of projects and orders under his responsibility;
- Ensure a constant communication of the information between clients, production, sales and different stakeholders:
- Manage complex situations quickly and be proactive about solutions;
- Answer various technical questions of customers.
- 3 to 5 year experience in sales support in the manufacturing or construction field;
- Possess knowledge in the lighting field;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, courtesy and business acumen;
- Have the ability to manage multiple files at once, quickly and efficiently;
- Demonstrate a great sense of team spirit;
- Experience with and integrated manufacturing management system (MRP, ERP) and master the main software of the Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word).