From its well established office in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver, SISTEMALUX serves all of North America with a wide range of architectural lightning at the cutting edge of design. In recent year, our major growth has position us as an Employer of choice which promotes talent and career developments within the company.
Working at SISTEMALUX means working with a passionate team in a convivial atmosphere. It’s the expertise, creativity and solidarity of our employees who, over the years, have forged the worldwide reputation of our products.
We provide our staff with favorable compensation and working conditions as well as a complete group insurance plan.
Under the responsibility of his team leader, the candidate is responsible to assemble, modify, test and pack the fixtures in accordance with the directives and required deadlines.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
- understand the production order and ensure control of assembly steps using the assembly drawings provided;
- receive from the picker the parts and products of the orders and check their good condition and their concordance with the list of components (BOM);
- perform manual assembly work on electrical and mechanical components;
- conduct electrical testing of each fixtures, request inspection of finished products and install electrical compliance labels;
- pack products, affix shipping labels and lay out for pickup;
- execute the order « returns » and « repair » while performing a brief technical inspection and disassembly;
- ensure that work tools are in good condition, that bench parts are needed and in acceptable quantities and that the work area is clean;
- build and keep up to date the technical documentation and the technical notes for mounting products by suggesting improvements and raising issues;
- enter the information requested on the waybill to indicate the timetable;
- perform any other related duties relevant to the job.
- have at least 2 years of experience in the labour market;
- understand French well and to be able to express oneself properly;
- enjoy teamwork and be open to change;
- possess excellent manual and physical skills;
- to be rigorous in his work.