From its well established offices in Montreal, Quebec, Toronto and Vancouver, SISTEMALUX / IGUZZINI serves all of North America with a wide range of architectural lightning at the cutting edge of design. In recent year, our major growth has position us as an Employer of choice which promotes talent and career developments within the company.
Working at SISTEMALUX / IGUZZINI means working with a passionate team in a convivial atmosphere. It’s the expertise, creativity and solidarity of our employees who, over the years, have forged the worldwide reputation of our products.
We provide our staff with favorable compensation and working conditions as well as a complete group insurance plan.
Sistemalux is currently looking for a Machining Clerk for a day or night shift from Monday to Friday from 5 pm until 1 am.
The candidate is responsible of:
- study work orders and interpret the drawings in order to determine the operations to be carried out;
- mark the dimensions on workpieces;
- adjust and operate the machining machines;
- create templates for drilling purposes;
- verify the dimensions of the modified parts;
- ensure the routine maintenance of machinery, keep the machining room clean;
- respect the company’s occupational health and safety standards;
- performed any other related task requested by the supervisor.
- have at least (1) one year experience in machining;
- possess excellent manual skills and have good physical endurance;
- enjoy teamwork.