From its well established office in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver, SISTEMALUX serves all of North America with a wide range of architectural lightning at the cutting edge of design. In recent year, our major growth has position us as an Employer of choice which promotes talent and career developments within the company.
Working at SISTEMALUX means working with a passionate team in a convivial atmosphere. It’s the expertise, creativity and solidarity of our employees who, over the years, have forged the worldwide reputation of our products.
We provide our staff with favorable compensation and working conditions as well as a complete group insurance plan.
Under the responsibility of the team leader, the incumbent is responsible to pack the products, in accordance to the guidelines and on time. More precisely, the incumbent is responsible for:
- Packaging products for internal and external orders, taking into account the priorities, specificities and constraints specific to each application or product;
- Pack the completed products with care to select the boxes and packaging modes;
- Fills out documentation when necessary;
- Perform other related tasks relevant to the performance of his duties.
To fulfill its mandate, the incumbent must:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in the labour market;
- Excellent manual skills (agility, dexterity, meticulousness);
- Be patient, constant in productivity, resourceful and interested in learning.