Service: Shipping / Receiving
From its well established office in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver, SISTEMALUX serves all of North America with a wide range of architectural lightning at the cutting edge of design. In recent year, our major growth has position us as an Employer of choice which promotes talent and career developments within the company.
Working at SISTEMALUX means working with a passionate team in a convivial atmosphere. It’s the expertise, creativity and solidarity of our employees who, over the years, have forged the worldwide reputation of our products.
We provide our staff with favorable compensation and working conditions as well as a complete group insurance plan.
Under the responsibility of the Shipping Coordinator, the candidate is responsible for :
- Follow the order status in the system;
- Process order shipping by priority;
- Assemble the boxes of each order to be shipped and prepare the product information grid and ensure that there are labels on each boxes of the shipment;
- Update the product grid in the order system;
- Choose the shipping method and schedule the shipping;
- Complete the documents lading for the shipping carrier;
- Supervise the pick-up of goods when the carrier is on site;
- Receive and inspect the goods received at Sistemalux upon arrival. Check concordance with invoices and documents. If necessary, record the missing quantities and the damaged goods on the delivered transport ticket;
- Move and transport the goods using a devil or pallet truck;
- Ensure the cleanliness and order of the workplace.
- have at least 1 year of relevant experience in similar tasks;
- master the main software of carriers and master the data entry;
- know how to use a jigger;
- have good manual skills, be dynamic, resourceful and interested in learning.