From its well established office in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver, SISTEMALUX serves all of North America with a wide range of architectural lightning at the cutting edge of design. In recent year, our major growth has position us as an Employer of choice which promotes talent and career developments within the company.
Working at SISTEMALUX means working with a passionate team in a convivial atmosphere. It’s the expertise, creativity and solidarity of our employees who, over the years, have forged the worldwide reputation of our products.
We provide our staff with favorable compensation and working conditions as well as a complete group insurance plan.
Under the responsibility of the Warehouse Manager, the candidate is responsible to transport, verify, inspect and store the articles received in accordance with the directives and required deadlines.
- verifiy the codes of the articles received and comparing them with invoices and other relevant documents;
- inspect the quality of parts and products, record missing items and set aside damaged items;
- unpack, code and distribute items at appropriate storage locations;
- pack the items to be subcontracted and affix the identification tags;
- maneuvering a jigger to load or unload, transport and store items;
- make inventory discounts, physical inventories and reservations;
- responsible for cleanliness and good order in his work environment;
- perform any other related duties requested by the supervisor.
- have at least two years of experience on the labour market, including one year as a Warehouse Clerk;
- understand French well and to be able to express oneself properly;
- have excellent manual skills;
- being able to use measuring instruments (vernier, measuring tape, ruler and others);
- have an ease to count and memorize.