From its well established office in Montreal, Quebec, Toronto and Vancouver, SISTEMALUX / IGUZZINI serves all of North America with a wide range of architectural lightning at the cutting edge of design. In recent year, our major growth has position us as an Employer of choice which promotes talent and career developments within the company.
Working at SISTEMALUX / IGUZZINI means working with a passionate team in a convivial atmosphere. It’s the expertise, creativity and solidarity of our employees who, over the years, have forged the worldwide reputation of our products.
We provide our staff with favorable compensation and working conditions as well as a complete group insurance plan.
Under the responsibility of the Picker team leader, the candidate is responsible to follow the method and procedure of the collection and the follow-up of the material necessary for the manufacture of the lighting.
More precisely, the candidate is responsible of :
- verify the products code, quantity, color et quality when receiving goods and moving pallets of material for the warehouse placement;
- place the arrival of goods on pallets, in boxes on shelves or in bins of parts;
- identify the boxes with the right number with the correct order number and keep the storage, stock identification;
- communicate to the responsible when the inventory quantity minimal to respect is not encountered; fill the complete inventory replenishment form and advise the control center of the commands if BO;
- if necessary, organize the assembly of shelves;
- receiving the order from the production, picking and delivering components and parts to the assemblers to execute orders;
- performing any other related duties relevant to the job.
To fulfill its mandate, the incumbent must:
- have at least 3 years of experience in the labor market;
- have experience or training in a warehouse (mandatory);
- have excellent manual skills and have good physical endurance (pallet shifting, handling of heavy loads, etc.);
- be resourceful, conscientious and have a good team spirit.